Returns & Warranties
RDA Promart of Abilene is dedicated to providing you with a superior level of customer service. To best serve you, detailed below are a variety of ways to reach us. Have a question? For immediate answers, try our reading our FAQ page. Need to speak with us directly? We are available Monday-Friday between 8:30 am - 5:30 pm CST at 1-325-691-1180. Please note, we are closed on all major holidays. Use the store locator to find the RDA Promart store nearest you.
Returns by Mail
If you need to return a product to RDA Promart Abilene, please contact Customer Care at 1-325-691-1180 or email us for the appropriate return procedure. Returns are accepted on saleable, unopened, unused products within 60 days of purchase with the original packing slip or invoice (excluding electrical items and shears). Electrical items and shears may be requested within 30 days of purchase and will be exchanged only with original receipt, packing slip, or invoice.
The Following Types of Products are not Accepted for Return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs, brushes, and hair extensions: All sales are final.
- All electrical and battery operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within sixty (30) days of the invoice date on the packing slip or invoice for replacement of the defective product. Please contact us at 1-325-691-1180 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us for more information. Please note: All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over 30 days from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product.